- 25 ppm (letter size, B/W)
- Scanning speeds of 32/32 images per minutes (BW/color, 300 dpi) for letter-sized documents
- Canon imageRUNNER 2525 includes just the right mix of performance and productivity
- Ideal for both single unit and fleet placements.
- Standard UFR II LT, PCL5e/6, and PS (emulated) printing
- Single-line faxing. 550-sheet cassette. Large intuitive tilting LCD interface. Compact finishing options
The Canon ImageRUNNER 2525 is a monochrome copier, printer and scanner. By adding the optional fax function, users can send and receive paperless faxes from any networked computer. High-quality documents are delivered with up to 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution at a speed of 25 pages-per-minute for letter size. The ImageRUNNER 2525 keeps small- to mid-sized offices productive.
Enhance the ImageRUNNER 2525 productivity with optional paper trays and finishing options. The standard dual 550-sheet paper drawers will accommodate paper sizes up to 11” X 17”. Utilize the 100-sheet bypass tray to produce envelopes and letter head paper for mailers. The ImageRUNNER 2525 platen glass cover offers even more printing and copying capabilities.