- 95 page per minute black & white multi-function copier
- UFR II print board (network printer)
- Color Universal Send (scan to email, file & workstation in color or black & white)
- Automatic document feeder
- 5 GB RAM and 80 GB HD
- Paper supply of 4,200 sheets (2 paper cassettes hold 1,500 sheets each, 2 paper cassette hold 550 sheets each and 1 by-pass tray holds 100 sheets)
- 100 electronic mailboxes
- Department ID (user codes)
- Edge erase, margin shift, booklet mode, page combination, covers and inserts, and more
The Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE 8095 provides copying, printing and scanning capabilities to high-volume office groups. This monochrome device delivers letter size documents at an incredible speed of 95 pages-per-minute. With an incredible warm-up time of one minute and a first copy time of 2.7 seconds the imageRUNNER ADVANCE 8095 will keep offices productive.
Users will be able to complete multiple jobs with little to no interruption to replace paper with the robust maximum paper capacity of 7,700 sheets. The imageRUNNER ADVANCE has six paper sources that can each hold a different paper size so projects with mixed originals can be completed without replacing paper. The imageRUNNER ADVANCE 8095 paper can be replenished on-the-fly—so users are not interrupting print runs.