Canon ImageRUNNER Advance 4225
APPLICATION: OFFICE SYSTEMS
- 25 ppm (letter size, B/W)
- Scanning speeds of 51 ipm
- Standard UFR II Printing and Color Universal Send
- Equip it with internal or external finishers, and you can produce professional looking, finished documents.
- Standard duplex printing and support for USB print and scan
- Mobile Printing and Scanning capability
The Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE 4225 is designed for ease and convenience. The standard features of print, scan, and copy will enhance productivity and allow offices to process all projects in one central location. Print speeds on the imageRUNNER ADVANCE 4225 are rated at 25 ppm in letter size with first prints being delivered in 5.2 seconds. The print capabilities on the imageRUNNER ADVANCE 4225 allow users to access from mobile devices, through the cloud and network connection.
The one button spring open paper drawers on the imageRUNNER ADVANCE 4225 allow users to reload paper effortlessly. The dual 550-sheet paper drawer and 80-sheet bypass tray will deliver enough paper to complete day-to-day work. For longer print runs and less paper reloading the imageRUNNER ADVANCE 4225 has the ability to increase its paper capacity up to a generous 4,980 pages. For completion of more projects in-house the optional finishers will hole-punch, staple, and booklet finish.